In many places in this great, impenetrable Anglosphere of ours, voters and non-voters alike are increasingly dissatisfied with their political choices. They’ve realised that by continuing to vote for the same handful of parties over and over, all they’re doing is reaching reasonable compromises any functioning society needs to make […]
- The Blues to tape over Sonny Bill Williams for upcoming fixtures
- The Greens: Because you take great pride in riding your bicycle to your coal-heated workplace
- MetService apologises for mistaking cloud for cyclone
- After much deliberation over catchy ways to refer to storm, media settles on ‘Cyclone 2: Many Cook spoils the Beach’
- TVNZ measuring strength of storm in different locations by how wet and injured their reporters become
- In bid to ease tensions, Trump authorises firing 59 Pepsi cans at Syrian military base
- Opinion: I, too, am a human. Look at my failure. It is like your failure.
The Civilian on Facebook
The Civilian on Twitter
- No Twitter messages.